What is Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM)?
Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM) analysis provides a structured framework for analyzing the functions and potential failure modes for a physical asset (such as an airplane, a manufacturing production line, etc.) in order to develop a scheduled maintenance plan that will provide an acceptable level of operability, with an acceptable level of risk, in an efficient and cost-effective manner.
Reliability Centered Maintenance Software from ReliaSoft
ReliaSoft Corporation provides a complete array of software tools for reliability modeling and analysis. This includes the RCM++ software to facilitate the analysis, data management and reporting for Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM) activities.
RCM++ provides a flexible and intuitive interface for defining your system configuration and recording the functional failure analysis. The software tool includes configurable equipment selection, failure effect categorization and maintenance task selection capabilities. RCM++ also provides simulation-based calculations that can be used to compare the costs of potential maintenance strategies and a calculator to estimate the optimum maintenance interval for preventive repairs/replacements.
Product Info in Multiple Languages
- In English: RCM++: Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM) Software Tool
- En EspaÃ±ol: RCM++: Software de Mantenimiento Centrado en Confiabilidad (RCM)
- Em PortuguÃªs: RCM++: Software para RCM - ManutenÃ§Ã£o Centrada em Confiabilidade
- En FranÃ§ais: RCM++: Logiciel de Maintenance Basée sur la Fiabilité (MBF ou RCM en anglais)
- Auf Deutsch: RCM++: Software fÃ¼r die zuverlÃ¤ssigkeitsorientierte Instandhaltung (RCM-Analyse)
- æ¥æ¬: RCM++:ä¿¡é ¼æ§ä¸å¿ä¿å ¨(RCM) ã½ããã¦ã§ã¢
Upcoming RCM Training Seminars